Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Measuring Fruits and Vegetables By The Cup

Ok, ok, I know a lot of you are laughing at me and saying 'who in the world 
doesn't know how to measure fruits and vegetables?'  Well yesterday, as I
was making my protein shake for a late lunch, I started wondering about it.
I was using frozen strawberries and blueberries.  Blueberries, of course,
would not be a problem, but I started wondering if you really are supposed
to measure strawberries after they are cut.  I mean, geeze, some of the
strawberries you get can be huge after all, and a cup would be maybe 3 
large ones.  Well don't you know it, there are instructions, for those of us
that have inquisitive minds, on this very subject.  I hope that this information
will be as helpful to someone else as it is for me.  I really had always wanted
to know how the heck to measure lettuce or spinach by the cup.  Well
right here you can find your answer.

Happy measuring all you cooks out there.





Later,


sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment