Thursday, July 25, 2013

Yes, I DO know what's for dinner

Good morning world...........sitting here drinking my Earl Grey Tea and ran 
across my inspiration for dinner tonight.  I have already taken out some
flounder fillets and now I know exactly how I'm going to cook them.  I've
had store bought fish in parchment before, but this time I'll make my
own with ingredients that I have and know that hubby will love.  Doesn't this
look absolutely delicious?  




Personally I'd leave off the oranges, but that's just a personal preference.  This
wonderful picture and recipe are courtesy of Andie Mitchell and you can find the
instructions here.

Once again, the inspiration I needed for dinner has just been dropped in my lap
and it's one more item I can check off my list for today's 'to do' list.

Happy Thursday friends!

Later,

sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment